Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lost in the Aisle Maze

How often have you felt confused when shopping either in a health food store or your local grocery store? What is that stuff in the bulk bins? Is that thing supposed to be a fruit and if so, what do do with it? Are you supposed to EAT that slimy thing?

These were pretty much my thoughts when traversing the first health food store I saw in Illinois. I'm not too sure the store clerks even knew what that stuff was! Then I started traveling all over the U.S. and experienced more health food stores. My curiosity was piqued. I had to know more!

I have bought unique foods, prepared them and learned herb and spice combinations to make tasty dishes. My experience has led me to create a guidebook for you so that you can eliminate the frustration and confusion as to what to buy. Nothing like a good "done for you book."

QNN has created "Missy Ann's Survival Guide for Healthy Shopping." I can take you from Point A to Point B, demystify the grocery store or health food store and help on your way to better health.

To receive your copy of this sought after book, just click the link below:

Missy Ann's Survival Guide to Healthy Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment