Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas All Year

It is December 25th and I feel the joy and happiness that is is born from all the preparations, indulging in a few decadent treats, and friends and family gathered.

I went to the Bronx yesterday to see the most beautiful holiday train show, wandering the gardens, then to the gorgeous St. John of the Divine for and early holiday service. My mother flew in to have Christmas here and my sister and her family arrives tonight. We will also be having Christmas dinner with the family of a dear friend.

I choose to extend this holiday feeling throughout the year. By always laughing, smiling and looking at the fun in everything bouncing through the day is not a chore.

With a HUGE smile and a big belly laugh, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment