Sunday, October 9, 2011

Im back!

Wow, I just looked at the last time I sent a note and realized it was a very long time ago! Where did I go?

I have been in the process of moving and it seems the rest of life came to a halt as I began the task of sorting, boxing, shipping, tossing and constantly asking myself "Why did I save that"

Moving has given me the excuse to reorganize and I have found myself getting "lighter" in all aspects. Tons of papers are gone, old clothes are gone but it has also prompted me to clean the clutter from my life. I had over 500 unopened e mails..all opened or trashed now. I had almost 2000 saved emails, all cleaned up now. My new personal living space is organized and I can see what books I have.

I have also taken the time to remove one of the most toxic people to ever enter my life. This person is now far behind me and when the line was severed, I found myself smiling and laughing again.

We all need to make a "move" of some sort, even if it only means a fall cleaning.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment