Friday, November 4, 2011

Your Promise

This is marvelous to print and post where you can read it each day.

I promise myself-
To be so strong that nothing can disturb my piece of mind-
To make all my friends feel there is something worthwhile in them-
To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true-
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own-
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievement of the future-
To give so much time to improving myself that I have no time to criticize others-
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble-
To think well of myself and proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words but in great deeds-
And to live in the faith that the whole world is on my side, so long as I am true to the best that is in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment